Tuesday, 14 January 2014

I Got Me A Whiteboard!

This is a self-portrait I made with Paint software:

While the long sharp nose and unusually shaped skull are startlingly accurate (The nose is a family thing. The skull is not... My dad probably dropped me on my head or something, caused some evolutionary head-mis-shapenning, skull-thickening survival response), I would like to confirm here and now a few things:
1.) I have more than 15 strands of hair.
2.) I do not suffer from jaundice.
3.) I have no shirt decorated with a hazy grey miasma of death.
4.) I enjoy making lists.
The moral of the story is that I am not very good at using Paint.

Here is a self-portrait I did in my spare time last year:
I had a weird fashion sense back then.

Nah, I'm kidding you. That's Louis XIV in Ballet de la nuit (c. 1650). Anyway, enough culture, back to rambling.

The point is that I'm keen on making this blog an interesting one, and while writing's grand, writing and pictures is just plain braw! So I had a good old ponder as to how I could spice up the blog without relying on my questionable Paint skills (Although no doubt it'll rear its ugly head from time to time), and I thought: How about drawing pictures by hand, then taking a photo and uploading them? Then I remembered I'm a student and that paper is a valued commodity now, alongside biscuits, clothes and cheese.

What to do, what to do...
I got me a frickin' whiteboard, people! Let the good times commence!

No comments:

Post a Comment