Tuesday, 18 February 2014

A Rest

I've had a really busy stint in Edinburgh, as you can tell from the last few weeks' shenanigans (Being bizarre is exhausting), so now I'm back by my native Loch Lomond having a meditative zen-filled chill-out. Which involves trying to forget about a pending essay deadline.

Also, I forgot to bring my whiteboard with me. I know, I cried too when I realised.

So to fill up yer noggins this week, I'll point you in the directions of two superb videos. The first will stun and inspire. The second will also stun and inspire, albeit in slightly a less life-altering way.

Have a fantastic week!

(From Charlie Chaplin's The Great Dictator. Edited by 'thelakeysisters'. Open your mind and let it blow you away. Thank you to Alex and Josh for introducing and reintroducing me to this respectively.)

(From Disney's 2013 film, Frozen. Haven't seen it yet, but I've been howling this song and 'Let It Go' so loudly recently I really ought to get round to it. Thanks for showing me this, Jen!)


(Update: I've just watched Frozen, and it is fantastic. It also contains one of my favourite lines from any song ever in 'For the First Time in Forever' when an overexcited Anna sings "Don't know if I'm elated or gassy, but I'm somewhere in that zone". I know that feeling so well, Anna. In celebration, here's a bonus link!)

No comments:

Post a Comment